VIP Electronic Cigarette
As the UK's premium vaping and electronic operator, we are looking for confident, passionate individuals to provide an outstanding customer experience and truly represent the VIP brand. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company and as a sales assistant, you will be at the very heart of all the action.
The role is part time, to work 24 hours per week.
- Providing customers with an outstanding experience.
- Driving sales of all VIP products, achieving individual sales targets and contributing to the wider performance of the kiosk.
- Accurately processing customer's orders through the Epos system.
- Driving our fantastic offers to engage customers.
- Carrying out customer consultation to give a superb VIP experience.
- Understanding each customer's needs and advise on our premium products.
- Delivering product care, maintenance requirements and warranty information.
Essential requirements of a VIP sales assistant:
- Previous experience in retail or a customer service role.
- Concise numeracy skills.
- Track record in providing exceptional customer service.
- Professional, enthusiastic and friendly approach.
- Excellent team player.
- Vaping knowledge is not essential, but would be an advantage.
In return, we offer excellent staff discounts, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and premium VIP uniform. We provide a full training programme to give you all the support you need to be successful in your new role.
We offer competitive rates of pay, that are dependent on age and an achievable monthly bonus scheme. We love to promote from within; we have excellent progression opportunities within VIP.
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or see a member of the team in store.